As a Gallup-Certified StrengthsFinder® Coach I help people understand their magnificence and how to work collaboratively to achieve more with less stress.
Phone +64 21 622 837
Situations I help people improve
- Reluctance to embrace new ideas
- Monotonous conferences and meetings
- Dullness or lack of motivation
- Frustration with fellow team members
- Irresponsible staff
How I improve these situations
- As a facilitator I manage the process of people coming together, working together and achieving together.
- As a loving human being I am sensing, learning and adapting.
- On one hand I am disciplined and apply structure and on the other, I operate entirely intuitively.
What enables me
Brought up in the New Zealand high country, largely on my own, I learnt the laws of nature. Without neighbours, electricity and technology I learnt self-sufficiency. To meet a personal hardship in my twenties, I became deeply interested in community. 15 years ago I was surprised to learn that the frameworks I created for my own use are relevant for everyone. With empathy for natural law and a freedom from common paradigms I am able to stand firm in situations of turmoil and offer new solutions.
- A member of the International Association of Facilitators – IAF
- A Gallup certified Strengths Coach
- An author – Achieving More, Doing Less – Samuel at the Fair – numerous audio papers
- A conference speaker
- A husband, father and grandfather
- A degree in economics and management – B Ag Com (Eco)
- 15 years experience as a professional facilitator
- 20 years experience as a business owner
- A deep commitment to supporting the growth of people
Who do I typically work for?
People who are committed to collaboration, for the purposes of creating a better future. I have worked with them in
- Local government
- Multi national corporations
- Youth organisations
- Community groups
- Professional associations
- Small businesses
Give me a call +64 21 622 837